DANBURY, Conn. – Belimo Americas will soon be moving into its new 200,000-square-foot headquarters in Danbury, reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
Belimo’s building design layout isn’t like most – it’s designed so customers can see their products working, such as ceilings that show control valves at work and color-coded pipes in the boiler room so customers can discern one system from another according to the report.
Belimo, which is currently in offices on Old Ridgebury Road in Danbury, plans to move into the new offices in November off Turner Road near the Ridgefield-Danbury line.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Danbury Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Drug Expert Warns Against Legalizing Pot In Danbury Talk