DANBURY, Conn. – Belimo Americas will soon be moving into its new 200,000-square-foot headquarters in Danbury, reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
Belimo’s building design layout isn’t like most – it’s designed so customers can see their products working, such as ceilings that show control valves at work and color-coded pipes in the boiler room so customers can discern one system from another according to the report.
Belimo, which is currently in offices on Old Ridgebury Road in Danbury, plans to move into the new offices in November off Turner Road near the Ridgefield-Danbury line.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 2 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl