DANBURY, Conn. – Belimo Americas will soon be moving into its new 200,000-square-foot headquarters in Danbury, reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
Belimo’s building design layout isn’t like most – it’s designed so customers can see their products working, such as ceilings that show control valves at work and color-coded pipes in the boiler room so customers can discern one system from another according to the report.
Belimo, which is currently in offices on Old Ridgebury Road in Danbury, plans to move into the new offices in November off Turner Road near the Ridgefield-Danbury line.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Danbury 19-Year-Old Charged In Ponzi Scheme Faces More Legal Troubles
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Danbury Man Faces Gun Charge After I-684 Stop
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Deadly Crash, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Danbury