DANBURY, Conn. – Belimo Americas will soon be moving into its new 200,000-square-foot headquarters in Danbury, reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
Belimo’s building design layout isn’t like most – it’s designed so customers can see their products working, such as ceilings that show control valves at work and color-coded pipes in the boiler room so customers can discern one system from another according to the report.
Belimo, which is currently in offices on Old Ridgebury Road in Danbury, plans to move into the new offices in November off Turner Road near the Ridgefield-Danbury line.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Bridgeport Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Danbury
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola