FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Daily Voice is a growing company of hyperlocal news sites, and we’re seeking reporters to cover Fairfield County.
Reporters will write about events, breaking news, local government, schools and other happenings in multiple towns. Enthusiastic, inquisitive and adaptable go-getter with two-plus years of experience and BA in journalism preferred. Candidates must live in Fairfield County.
Send resume, cover letter, and links to examples of your work to email@example.com.
- 1 Danbury Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 3 Malloy Promotes Second Chance Society Reforms In Danbury
- 4 Danbury OKs $238M Budget With 2.4% Tax Hike
- 5 Daily Voice Leaders: Farooq Kathwari, CEO Of Danbury's Ethan Allen