SOUTH NORWALK, Conn. - Daily Voice is looking for an experienced Controller who will report to our CFO and be based in South Norwalk.
Responsibilities include day-to-day financial management of the company, including budgeting and reporting, accounting, cash management, KPIs and legal and HR management.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years hands-on experience in finance/accounting and be a high-energy team player. CPA and/or MBA is preferred. Only qualified local candidates will be considered.
Please send resume and qualifications via email to email@example.com.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach