DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury contractor Jeremy Johnson won a contest at F&M Electric Supply Company and is currently ranked first in the country in a nationwide contest that tests your speed at installing a bathroom ventilation fan.
Johnson's time of 3:14 was not only best in the area, it was also the best time that anyone in the country has had in any of the Ultra Pro Challenge's 38 tour stops so far.
Should Johnson's time remain in the top eight nationally, he will win a trip to the International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas in February, where he would compete to win a 2014 Ford F-150.
Johnson is currently the only local contractor ranked in the top eight. The Ultra Pro Challenge still has 22 stops remaining where contractors will have a chance to beat his time.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital