DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury High School Class of 2013 graduate Ian Bick certainly has the entrepreneurial spirit. At the age of 18, he has already opened a new night club and will soon be running a gourmet burger joint as well in the downtown of his hometown, according to the newstimes.com.
Bick took over Lush, a nightclub located at 2 Ives St., and turned it into Sky Bar and Lounge. Next, Bick plans on opening his gourmet burger restaurant in the location on Ives Street that was once occupied by Fat Wedge. After that, Bick plans on revitalizing the entire street, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Bridgeport Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Danbury
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola