DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury High School Class of 2013 graduate Ian Bick certainly has the entrepreneurial spirit. At the age of 18, he has already opened a new night club and will soon be running a gourmet burger joint as well in the downtown of his hometown, according to the newstimes.com.
Bick took over Lush, a nightclub located at 2 Ives St., and turned it into Sky Bar and Lounge. Next, Bick plans on opening his gourmet burger restaurant in the location on Ives Street that was once occupied by Fat Wedge. After that, Bick plans on revitalizing the entire street, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street