DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury High School Class of 2013 graduate Ian Bick certainly has the entrepreneurial spirit. At the age of 18, he has already opened a new night club and will soon be running a gourmet burger joint as well in the downtown of his hometown, according to the newstimes.com.
Bick took over Lush, a nightclub located at 2 Ives St., and turned it into Sky Bar and Lounge. Next, Bick plans on opening his gourmet burger restaurant in the location on Ives Street that was once occupied by Fat Wedge. After that, Bick plans on revitalizing the entire street, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview