DANBURY, Conn. - Connecticut Magazine awarded everything from best Lunch to best Asian to restaurants in Danbury.
Pho Vietnam took second place in Best Asian as well as placing first in Best Hidden Gem and third for Best Value. The restaurant also took third in Best Lunch.
The Latin American restaurant Mezon took second for Brunch and first for Best Latin American.
For Best Middle Eastern, Danbury’s Hanna’s came in second place.
Nearly two-thirds of the restaurants that placed in the Top three were from Fairfield County, a review of the winners found. The winners came from the magazine reaching out to readers to vote for their favorites.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home