DANBURY, Conn. - Connecticut Magazine awarded everything from best Lunch to best Asian to restaurants in Danbury.
Pho Vietnam took second place in Best Asian as well as placing first in Best Hidden Gem and third for Best Value. The restaurant also took third in Best Lunch.
The Latin American restaurant Mezon took second for Brunch and first for Best Latin American.
For Best Middle Eastern, Danbury’s Hanna’s came in second place.
Nearly two-thirds of the restaurants that placed in the Top three were from Fairfield County, a review of the winners found. The winners came from the magazine reaching out to readers to vote for their favorites.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview