DANBURY, Conn. -- Economist Don Klepper-Smith told members of the Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce that the outlook for the local economy is outpacing the state in terms of recovery, according to the NewsTimes.com.
Klepper-Smith spoke at the chamber's annual economic forecast breakfast recently at the Holiday Inn at Danbury. He also said that Danbury's job growth is more representative of the country overall, not like the slower trends seen in other parts of Connecticut, the NewsTimes.com reported.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 4 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight