DANBURY, Conn. -- Economist Don Klepper-Smith told members of the Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce that the outlook for the local economy is outpacing the state in terms of recovery, according to the NewsTimes.com.
Klepper-Smith spoke at the chamber's annual economic forecast breakfast recently at the Holiday Inn at Danbury. He also said that Danbury's job growth is more representative of the country overall, not like the slower trends seen in other parts of Connecticut, the NewsTimes.com reported.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury