DANBURY, Conn. -- Economist Don Klepper-Smith told members of the Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce that the outlook for the local economy is outpacing the state in terms of recovery, according to the NewsTimes.com.
Klepper-Smith spoke at the chamber's annual economic forecast breakfast recently at the Holiday Inn at Danbury. He also said that Danbury's job growth is more representative of the country overall, not like the slower trends seen in other parts of Connecticut, the NewsTimes.com reported.
- 1 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 2 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Danbury Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks