DANBURY, Conn. -- Economist Don Klepper-Smith told members of the Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce that the outlook for the local economy is outpacing the state in terms of recovery, according to the NewsTimes.com.
Klepper-Smith spoke at the chamber's annual economic forecast breakfast recently at the Holiday Inn at Danbury. He also said that Danbury's job growth is more representative of the country overall, not like the slower trends seen in other parts of Connecticut, the NewsTimes.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury Plans To Sets Of Fireworks: Over Candlewood Lake, At Mall
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Danbury Man Faces Drug Charges After Attack On Car
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run