DANBURY, Conn. -- The $150 million expansion to Danbury Hospital is nearing completion, according to newstimes.com.
The expansion will offer many new benefits, including a larger emergency room with the capacity to treat up to 90,000 patients annually. The current ER is built to handle only 45,000 patients a year, newstimes.com said.
The new building is scheduled to be dedicated in June, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 4 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury