DANBURY, Conn. -- The $150 million expansion to Danbury Hospital is nearing completion, according to newstimes.com.
The expansion will offer many new benefits, including a larger emergency room with the capacity to treat up to 90,000 patients annually. The current ER is built to handle only 45,000 patients a year, newstimes.com said.
The new building is scheduled to be dedicated in June, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 3 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 4 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer