DANBURY, Conn. -- The $150 million expansion to Danbury Hospital is nearing completion, according to newstimes.com.
The expansion will offer many new benefits, including a larger emergency room with the capacity to treat up to 90,000 patients annually. The current ER is built to handle only 45,000 patients a year, newstimes.com said.
The new building is scheduled to be dedicated in June, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast