DANBURY, Conn. -- The $150 million expansion to Danbury Hospital is nearing completion, according to newstimes.com.
The expansion will offer many new benefits, including a larger emergency room with the capacity to treat up to 90,000 patients annually. The current ER is built to handle only 45,000 patients a year, newstimes.com said.
The new building is scheduled to be dedicated in June, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury