DANBURY, Conn. -- Chef Michael Bick of SomeThings Fishy Catering and his son, Ian Bick, have opened a new hamburger eatery on Ives Street in Danbury, according to ctbites.com.
Ctbites reviewer Amy Kundrat praises nearly everything about Bick's Burgers -- from the 1950s diner-style decor to the 75/25 ground beef blend of brisket, short rib and chuck.
Bick's Burgers is located at 14 Ives St. and is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Wednesdays and 11 a.m. to 3 a.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
- 1 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 2 Danbury Man, 50, Busted On Charges Of Selling Heroin At Condo Complex
- 3 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station