DANBURY, Conn. -- Chuck E. Cheese has taken down its sign and closed its doors for good in Danbury.
A sign on the door says: "This location is now closed and will not reopen. Please visit Check E. Cheese at chuckecheese.com to provide you with further information. We sincerely thank you for your patronage and enjoyed serving you and your family."
Chuck E. Cheese was located in the Airport Plaza strip mall on Backus Avenue across from the Danbury Fair Mall and next to the runway of the Danbury Airport. It was near a number of other restaurants, including Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Buffalo Wild Wings.
If you are missing Chuck E. Cheese, other outlets can be found in Waterbury and Orange as well as in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. Visit the website for more information.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital