DANBURY, Conn. -- Chuck E. Cheese has taken down its sign and closed its doors for good in Danbury.
A sign on the door says: "This location is now closed and will not reopen. Please visit Check E. Cheese at chuckecheese.com to provide you with further information. We sincerely thank you for your patronage and enjoyed serving you and your family."
Chuck E. Cheese was located in the Airport Plaza strip mall on Backus Avenue across from the Danbury Fair Mall and next to the runway of the Danbury Airport. It was near a number of other restaurants, including Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Buffalo Wild Wings.
If you are missing Chuck E. Cheese, other outlets can be found in Waterbury and Orange as well as in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. Visit the website for more information.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 4 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station