DANBURY, Conn. -- Chuck E. Cheese has taken down its sign and closed its doors for good in Danbury.
A sign on the door says: "This location is now closed and will not reopen. Please visit Check E. Cheese at chuckecheese.com to provide you with further information. We sincerely thank you for your patronage and enjoyed serving you and your family."
Chuck E. Cheese was located in the Airport Plaza strip mall on Backus Avenue across from the Danbury Fair Mall and next to the runway of the Danbury Airport. It was near a number of other restaurants, including Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Buffalo Wild Wings.
If you are missing Chuck E. Cheese, other outlets can be found in Waterbury and Orange as well as in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. Visit the website for more information.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury