DANBURY, Conn. -- Chuck E. Cheese has taken down its sign and closed its doors for good in Danbury.
A sign on the door says: "This location is now closed and will not reopen. Please visit Check E. Cheese at chuckecheese.com to provide you with further information. We sincerely thank you for your patronage and enjoyed serving you and your family."
Chuck E. Cheese was located in the Airport Plaza strip mall on Backus Avenue across from the Danbury Fair Mall and next to the runway of the Danbury Airport. It was near a number of other restaurants, including Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Buffalo Wild Wings.
If you are missing Chuck E. Cheese, other outlets can be found in Waterbury and Orange as well as in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. Visit the website for more information.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street