DANBURY, Conn. – Two major corporations have leased office space at Lee Farm Corporate Park on Wooster Heights Road in Danbury, reports The Ridgefield Press.com.
Chinese computer-technology company Lenovo and uranium trading company Energy USA Inc. have both leased space at the corporate park, according to the online newspaper.
For the full story, click here.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Fairfield Woman Accused Of Stealing From Church
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 U.S. News & World Report Ranks Danbury Hospital No. 3 In Connecticut