DANBURY, Conn. – Two major corporations have leased office space at Lee Farm Corporate Park on Wooster Heights Road in Danbury, reports The Ridgefield Press.com.
Chinese computer-technology company Lenovo and uranium trading company Energy USA Inc. have both leased space at the corporate park, according to the online newspaper.
For the full story, click here.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open