DANBURY, Conn. – Two major corporations have leased office space at Lee Farm Corporate Park on Wooster Heights Road in Danbury, reports The Ridgefield Press.com.
Chinese computer-technology company Lenovo and uranium trading company Energy USA Inc. have both leased space at the corporate park, according to the online newspaper.
For the full story, click here.
- 1 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 2 Danbury Man, 50, Busted On Charges Of Selling Heroin At Condo Complex
- 3 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police Charge Man With Dealing Drugs From Car, Apartment