DANBURY, Conn. – Two major corporations have leased office space at Lee Farm Corporate Park on Wooster Heights Road in Danbury, reports The Ridgefield Press.com.
Chinese computer-technology company Lenovo and uranium trading company Energy USA Inc. have both leased space at the corporate park, according to the online newspaper.
For the full story, click here.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview