DANBURY, Conn. -- The Danbury Library will host a series of workshops for small business owners or residents looking to start a business beginning on Tuesday, April 15, at 6 p.m.
The workshops are co-sponsored by SCORE, CityCenter Danbury, Savings Bank of Danbury, Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce, Cultural Alliance of Western CT, Danbury Hackerspace, and the City of Danbury’s Office of Economic Development.
The first workshop will be “Effective Email – Avoiding common blunders with business communication” and will be presented by Roy Speed, Founder and President of Salient Inc.
The remaining workshops and dates are as follows:
- April 22: “Seven Keys to Social Media Success” presented by William DeRosa, Principal and Co-founder of Talking Finger;
- May 6: “Building a Business through Blogging” presented by Clint Warren and Brian Casel, Co-founders of the Stacked Agency;
- May 20: “Increase Sales Through Your Website” presented by Gina Nieves, eCommerce Consultant NetMark Group
- June 10: “The Power of e-Mail Marketing: Best Practices” presented by David Fischer, Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert and Founder of Solutions for Growth.
All of the workshops are free, but registration is recommended by visiting danburylibrary.org, or calling 203-797-4527.
The Danbury Library is located at 170 Main St.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport