NORWALK, Conn. -- The New York Times recently gave Norwalk's Aladin Indian Bistro a positive review.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the wide selection of kebabs and the extensive lunch buffet at the new restaurant.
Aladin is located at 36 Westport Ave. in Norwalk.
Read more about the restaurant at its website.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced