NORWALK, Conn. -- The New York Times recently gave Norwalk's Aladin Indian Bistro a positive review.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the wide selection of kebabs and the extensive lunch buffet at the new restaurant.
Aladin is located at 36 Westport Ave. in Norwalk.
Read more about the restaurant at its website.
- 1 Bridgeport Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Danbury
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola