NORWALK, Conn. -- The New York Times recently gave Norwalk's Aladin Indian Bistro a positive review.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the wide selection of kebabs and the extensive lunch buffet at the new restaurant.
Aladin is located at 36 Westport Ave. in Norwalk.
Read more about the restaurant at its website.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later