NORWALK, Conn. -- The New York Times recently gave Norwalk's Aladin Indian Bistro a positive review.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the wide selection of kebabs and the extensive lunch buffet at the new restaurant.
Aladin is located at 36 Westport Ave. in Norwalk.
Read more about the restaurant at its website.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 4 Ten-Year-Old Debuts In Danbury Palace's 'Scrooge: The Musical'
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open