NORWALK, Conn. -- The New York Times recently gave Norwalk's Aladin Indian Bistro a positive review.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the wide selection of kebabs and the extensive lunch buffet at the new restaurant.
Aladin is located at 36 Westport Ave. in Norwalk.
Read more about the restaurant at its website.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield