DANBURY, Conn. – The Waterfall Restaurant in Danbury owned by Elmer Palma is providing customers with fresh local fish and seafood, American bistro offerings, Mexican specialties and Mediterranean tapas with a view of the Padanaram Brook reports Newstimes.com.
Palma’s new restaurant, at 30 Padanaram Road, took more than 15 months to develop and uses the brook and waterfall as its central feature according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport