DANBURY, Conn. – The Waterfall Restaurant in Danbury owned by Elmer Palma is providing customers with fresh local fish and seafood, American bistro offerings, Mexican specialties and Mediterranean tapas with a view of the Padanaram Brook reports Newstimes.com.
Palma’s new restaurant, at 30 Padanaram Road, took more than 15 months to develop and uses the brook and waterfall as its central feature according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 4 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 Blumenthal, Murphy Demand End To 'Default' Gun Sales After Charleston