DANBURY, Conn. – The Waterfall Restaurant in Danbury owned by Elmer Palma is providing customers with fresh local fish and seafood, American bistro offerings, Mexican specialties and Mediterranean tapas with a view of the Padanaram Brook reports Newstimes.com.
Palma’s new restaurant, at 30 Padanaram Road, took more than 15 months to develop and uses the brook and waterfall as its central feature according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach