DANBURY, Conn. – The Waterfall Restaurant in Danbury owned by Elmer Palma is providing customers with fresh local fish and seafood, American bistro offerings, Mexican specialties and Mediterranean tapas with a view of the Padanaram Brook reports Newstimes.com.
Palma’s new restaurant, at 30 Padanaram Road, took more than 15 months to develop and uses the brook and waterfall as its central feature according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Bridgeport Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Danbury
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola