DANBURY, Conn. – The Waterfall Restaurant in Danbury owned by Elmer Palma is providing customers with fresh local fish and seafood, American bistro offerings, Mexican specialties and Mediterranean tapas with a view of the Padanaram Brook reports Newstimes.com.
Palma’s new restaurant, at 30 Padanaram Road, took more than 15 months to develop and uses the brook and waterfall as its central feature according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home