RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Eddie Bistany, the owner of local butcher shop Ridgefield Prime, has opened the doors on a new burger joint in town that he has dubbed Prime Burger, according to Connecticut Magazine.
Opened this month at 449 Main St., Prime Burger offers "simple" burgers made from beef, turkey and salmon ground fresh at the restaurant. Fries are also made in-house and several different sodas and shakes are also on the menu.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield