DANBURY, Conn. -- Treehouse Comedy is coming back to Danbury with an opening night on Thursday, April 17.
Coyote Maverick and Treehouse Comedy Productions are partnering for weekly Thursday night shows that will feature an all new Treehouse Comedy Showcase.
The shows will feature eight to 10 comics nightly and continue the 30-year Treehouse tradition of "bringing you Connecticut's funniest homegrown comedy talent from across the Tri-State area," according to the company's website. The show begins at 7:30 p.m. at Coyote Maverick at 48 Newtown Road in Danbury.
John Romanoff, the grand champion of the "Funniest Comic in New England Contest," will host the return night on Thursday, April 17 at Coyote Maverick. The other comics featured will be Darren Rivera, Jonny Benson, Gary Alexis, Dave Lazano, Chris Panta, Kareem Blue, Chris Cerami, Colin Cook, Dave Sheehan and Robin Goldberg.
Tickets are $12. For more information, residents are asked to visit the Treehouse Comedy website.
- 1 2 Hurt After Car Spins Out, Box Truck Overturns On I-84 In Danbury
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Drug Trafficker Gets Seven Years In Prison For Danbury Home Invasions
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Danbury
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Danbury; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely