MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Danbury's John Schuster was recently promoted to administrator of Meadowview Assisted Living, a facility on the Wartburg campus in Mount Vernon.
Schuster is an 11-year veteran of senior services provider Wartburg. Meadowview Assisted Living is a 103-resident facility on Wartburg’s 34-acre campus.
Schuster has "steadily worked his way up from admissions coordinator to manager to administrator in-training and now to his current position," representatives said. He has a bachelor of arts and a master’s in public administration from Pace University.
“We are proud of John’s work in our nursing facility and we are confident that he will ensure the care and services at Meadowview will continue to be at a premier level. His background will enable even more collaboration with our in-patient medical programs, our hospital partners and Wartburg’s home and community-based programs," said David Gentner, president and CEO of Wartburg.
“We are excited about having such a seasoned Wartburg colleague become administrator of Meadowview. He has been a key person in the growth of Wartburg for over a decade,” said Janet Palazzolo, vice president of residential services. “I look forward to John bringing to Meadowview his knowledge of administration and expertise in providing care to seniors.”
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 2 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 4 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn