DANBURY, Conn. -- Western Connecticut State University's 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year Award Luncheon is coming to Danbury in October.
Jim Kennedy, The Network Support Company's founder and chief executive officer will be honored at the luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Oct. 10 at the Amber Room Colonnade at 1 Stacey Road in Danbury. The luncheon is sponsored in part by the Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce.
"The mission of the committee organizing the Entrepreneur of the Year Program is to encourage, promote, and recognize entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial studies at the Ancell School of Business at Western Connecticut State University for the benefit of WCSU students and the greater Danbury community," representatives said in a news release.
The luncheon is $50 per individual with table sponsors receiving reserved seating. Residents are asked to RSVP by Oct. 3 at Western Connecticut State University's website or by calling 203-837-8279.
- 1 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 2 Suspected Drug Dealer Crashes After Fleeing Danbury Police
- 3 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home
- 4 Danbury Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury