DANBURY, Conn. -- Western Connecticut State University's 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year Award Luncheon is coming to Danbury in October.
Jim Kennedy, The Network Support Company's founder and chief executive officer will be honored at the luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Oct. 10 at the Amber Room Colonnade at 1 Stacey Road in Danbury. The luncheon is sponsored in part by the Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce.
"The mission of the committee organizing the Entrepreneur of the Year Program is to encourage, promote, and recognize entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial studies at the Ancell School of Business at Western Connecticut State University for the benefit of WCSU students and the greater Danbury community," representatives said in a news release.
The luncheon is $50 per individual with table sponsors receiving reserved seating. Residents are asked to RSVP by Oct. 3 at Western Connecticut State University's website or by calling 203-837-8279.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 4 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm