DANBURY, Conn. -- The Danbury Museum & Historical Society will host Sarah Rose, author of "For All The Tea In China: How England Stole the World’s Favorite Drink and Changed History," on Saturday, March 29, for a lunch buffet and discussion beginning at 11:30 a.m.
Enjoy a buffet lunch and listen to Rose as she shares the fascinating facts and suspenseful stories from her book.
Lunch and lecture costs $25. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 203-743-5200.
The "Whole Lotta History" luncheon includes buffet luncheon provided by Two Steps Downtown Grille/Ciao Catering. Seating begins at 11:30, and the author talk begins at noon.
The Danbury Museum is located at 43 Main St.
- 1 Man Killed In Truck Crash Identified As City Of Danbury Worker
- 2 Man Killed After Truck Strikes Trees In One-Vehicle Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Fires Teacher Charged With Sex Assault Over Certification
- 4 Danbury Home Renovated By HGTV's 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches