DANBURY, Conn. -- The Danbury Museum & Historical Society will host Sarah Rose, author of "For All The Tea In China: How England Stole the World’s Favorite Drink and Changed History," on Saturday, March 29, for a lunch buffet and discussion beginning at 11:30 a.m.
Enjoy a buffet lunch and listen to Rose as she shares the fascinating facts and suspenseful stories from her book.
Lunch and lecture costs $25. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 203-743-5200.
The "Whole Lotta History" luncheon includes buffet luncheon provided by Two Steps Downtown Grille/Ciao Catering. Seating begins at 11:30, and the author talk begins at noon.
The Danbury Museum is located at 43 Main St.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open