DANBURY, Conn. -- The Danbury Museum & Historical Society will host Sarah Rose, author of "For All The Tea In China: How England Stole the World’s Favorite Drink and Changed History," on Saturday, March 29, for a lunch buffet and discussion beginning at 11:30 a.m.
Enjoy a buffet lunch and listen to Rose as she shares the fascinating facts and suspenseful stories from her book.
Lunch and lecture costs $25. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 203-743-5200.
The "Whole Lotta History" luncheon includes buffet luncheon provided by Two Steps Downtown Grille/Ciao Catering. Seating begins at 11:30, and the author talk begins at noon.
The Danbury Museum is located at 43 Main St.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High