DANBURY, Conn. -- Cousin Vinny, author of "The Devil's Glove," will hold two book signings in Danbury this weekend.
"The Devil's Glove" tells a morality tale that follows two generations of a cursed baseball glove's ownership.
The first signing will be held at Morning Star located at 72 Newtown Road on Saturday, March 1, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The second signing will be held at Barnes & Noble, located at 15 Backus Ave., from 2 to 4 p.m on Sunday, March 2.
- 1 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Danbury Man, 50, Busted On Charges Of Selling Heroin At Condo Complex
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report