DANBURY, Conn. -- Cousin Vinny, author of "The Devil's Glove," will hold two book signings in Danbury this weekend.
"The Devil's Glove" tells a morality tale that follows two generations of a cursed baseball glove's ownership.
The first signing will be held at Morning Star located at 72 Newtown Road on Saturday, March 1, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The second signing will be held at Barnes & Noble, located at 15 Backus Ave., from 2 to 4 p.m on Sunday, March 2.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury Plans To Sets Of Fireworks: Over Candlewood Lake, At Mall
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Danbury Man Faces Drug Charges After Attack On Car
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run