DANBURY, Conn. -- Cousin Vinny, author of "The Devil's Glove," will hold two book signings in Danbury this weekend.
"The Devil's Glove" tells a morality tale that follows two generations of a cursed baseball glove's ownership.
The first signing will be held at Morning Star located at 72 Newtown Road on Saturday, March 1, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The second signing will be held at Barnes & Noble, located at 15 Backus Ave., from 2 to 4 p.m on Sunday, March 2.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury