DANBURY, Conn. -- Cousin Vinny, author of "The Devil's Glove," will hold two book signings in Danbury this weekend.
"The Devil's Glove" tells a morality tale that follows two generations of a cursed baseball glove's ownership.
The first signing will be held at Morning Star located at 72 Newtown Road on Saturday, March 1, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The second signing will be held at Barnes & Noble, located at 15 Backus Ave., from 2 to 4 p.m on Sunday, March 2.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High