RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- 90s alt-rock band Better Than Ezra will take the stage at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Thursday, July 24, at 8 p.m.
The New Orleans alt-rock trio is best known for its No. 1 smash hit "Good" as well as "In the Blood" and "King of New Orleans."
Lead singer Kevin Griffin and the band are out with their new single "Crazy Lucky" as they make their only Connecticut stop on their Summer Tour.
Special guest is Adam Jensen, a recording artist, songwriter and producer from Boston who was nominated for the “2013 Songwriter of the Year” award.
Better Than Ezra helped pave the way for lots of alt-pop acts of the late ‘90s by merging college rock influences with mainstream aspirations. Today’s band of friends are Kevin Griffin on lead vocals and guitar, Tom Drummond on bass and vocal backups and Michael Jerome on drums.
Tickets for the show are $60. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit ridgefieldplayhouse.org to purchase.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn