KATONAH, N.Y. -- Will Crutchfield, conductor and opera director at the Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts, illustrates the exciting relationship between the two upcoming Bel Canto operas at Caramoor, Lucrezia Borgia by Donizetti and Rigoletto by Verdi.
The first performance of Lucrezia Borgia will take place at 8 p.m., Saturday, July 12, with an encore presentation featuring an alternate ending at 8 p.m. on Friday, July 18.
The first performance of Rigoletto will be held at 8 p.m. on Saturday, July 19.
Each performance will feature a full day of opera programming including lectures and performances by Caramoor's Bel Canto Young Artists and Apprentices and opportunities to tour the Rosen House. Plenty of refreshment choices will be available including picnics, concessions and a prix fixe dinner at Caramoor's dining pavilion, Symphony Court.
For more information on the concerts and to purchase tickets, visit Caramoor's website (www.caramoor.org).
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview