KATONAH, N.Y. -- Will Crutchfield, conductor and opera director at the Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts, illustrates the exciting relationship between the two upcoming Bel Canto operas at Caramoor, Lucrezia Borgia by Donizetti and Rigoletto by Verdi.
The first performance of Lucrezia Borgia will take place at 8 p.m., Saturday, July 12, with an encore presentation featuring an alternate ending at 8 p.m. on Friday, July 18.
The first performance of Rigoletto will be held at 8 p.m. on Saturday, July 19.
Each performance will feature a full day of opera programming including lectures and performances by Caramoor's Bel Canto Young Artists and Apprentices and opportunities to tour the Rosen House. Plenty of refreshment choices will be available including picnics, concessions and a prix fixe dinner at Caramoor's dining pavilion, Symphony Court.
For more information on the concerts and to purchase tickets, visit Caramoor's website (www.caramoor.org).
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Fairfield Woman Accused Of Stealing From Church
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 U.S. News & World Report Ranks Danbury Hospital No. 3 In Connecticut