DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury's Ives Concert Park will be decked out in red, blue and yellow this Sunday, Aug. 10, for the Ecuadorian Festival.
The daylong family event celebrating all things Ecuador will be held from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at the gate. For more information, visit www.ivesconcertpark.com.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Extension on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 2 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 4 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn