DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury's Ives Concert Park will be decked out in red, blue and yellow this Sunday, Aug. 10, for the Ecuadorian Festival.
The daylong family event celebrating all things Ecuador will be held from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at the gate. For more information, visit www.ivesconcertpark.com.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Extension on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury