DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury's Ives Concert Park will be decked out in red, blue and yellow this Sunday, Aug. 10, for the Ecuadorian Festival.
The daylong family event celebrating all things Ecuador will be held from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at the gate. For more information, visit www.ivesconcertpark.com.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Extension on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off