DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury's Ives Concert Park will be decked out in red, blue and yellow this Sunday, Aug. 10, for the Ecuadorian Festival.
The daylong family event celebrating all things Ecuador will be held from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at the gate. For more information, visit www.ivesconcertpark.com.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Extension on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Bridgeport Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Danbury
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola