DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury's Ives Concert Park will be decked out in red, blue and yellow this Sunday, Aug. 10, for the Ecuadorian Festival.
The daylong family event celebrating all things Ecuador will be held from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at the gate. For more information, visit www.ivesconcertpark.com.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Extension on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl