DANBURY, Conn. – Take advantage of the last few Concerts on the Green this summer presented by CityCenter Danbury.
On Friday, Aug. 22, Mad Satta will offer up reggae with opening act Matt Rae.
On Saturday, Aug. 23, Gunsmoke performs classic country music, with Western swing and rockabilly. Candlewood will open.
Most concerts begin with local opening acts at 7 p.m., followed by the headliners at 8 p.m. Come early on Friday, Aug. 22, when the Farmers Market will be open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at nearby Kennedy Place.
Public parking is available at the Patriot Garage, located on Delay Street, and the Bardo Garage at Library Place on the west side of Main Street.
On Saturday, Aug. 23, from 5 to 7 p.m., join First Night Danbury for Summer Play, offering games, arts and crafts with the World Heritage Cultural Center, face painting and chances to win buttons to First Night's 25th anniversary on New Year's Eve.
For more information call 203-792 1711 or visit CityCenter Danbury’s website here.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open