DANBURY, Conn. – Take advantage of the last few Concerts on the Green this summer presented by CityCenter Danbury.
On Friday, Aug. 22, Mad Satta will offer up reggae with opening act Matt Rae.
On Saturday, Aug. 23, Gunsmoke performs classic country music, with Western swing and rockabilly. Candlewood will open.
Most concerts begin with local opening acts at 7 p.m., followed by the headliners at 8 p.m. Come early on Friday, Aug. 22, when the Farmers Market will be open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at nearby Kennedy Place.
Public parking is available at the Patriot Garage, located on Delay Street, and the Bardo Garage at Library Place on the west side of Main Street.
On Saturday, Aug. 23, from 5 to 7 p.m., join First Night Danbury for Summer Play, offering games, arts and crafts with the World Heritage Cultural Center, face painting and chances to win buttons to First Night's 25th anniversary on New Year's Eve.
For more information call 203-792 1711 or visit CityCenter Danbury’s website here.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street