DANBURY, Conn. -- Comedians Jim Colliton and Marty Caproni will perform their comedy routines at the Palace Danbury on Friday, April 25, beginning at 8 p.m.
Colliton has performed across the country and is an alumnus of Comedy Central and appears regularly on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio’s Comedy Channel.
Caproni has worked with some of the best names in comedy, including Dave Attell, Jim Breuer, Mike Hanley and Paulie Shore. Caproni recently won the Bud Light Comedy Festival Challenge.
Danbury's Doctor of Laughter, physician Mitchell Prywes, will open the show.
Tickets for the event are $20 and can be purchased online at www.thepalacedanbury.com, by phone at 794-9944, or at the box office the night of the show starting at 7 p.m.
The Palace Danbury is at 165 Main St.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight