DANBURY, Conn. -- Comedians Jim Colliton and Marty Caproni will perform their comedy routines at the Palace Danbury on Friday, April 25, beginning at 8 p.m.
Colliton has performed across the country and is an alumnus of Comedy Central and appears regularly on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio’s Comedy Channel.
Caproni has worked with some of the best names in comedy, including Dave Attell, Jim Breuer, Mike Hanley and Paulie Shore. Caproni recently won the Bud Light Comedy Festival Challenge.
Danbury's Doctor of Laughter, physician Mitchell Prywes, will open the show.
Tickets for the event are $20 and can be purchased online at www.thepalacedanbury.com, by phone at 794-9944, or at the box office the night of the show starting at 7 p.m.
The Palace Danbury is at 165 Main St.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury