DANBURY, Conn. -- The Cultural Alliance of Western Connecticut will launch its ninth annual Accessible Art series in Danbury on Monday, April 11.
The year-long, multi-site program continues to blossom with works by Samantha Amoroso (Middletown), Maressa Gershowitz (Danbury), Leticia Hixon (Stormville, NY) , Chris Kiely (Danbury), Stephanie Kix (New York, NY), Elisabeth Levy (Bethel), Chris Plaisted (New Milford), and Mary Margaret Walsh (Danbury).
The exhibits will be in the following locations:
- Samantha Amoroso, Bethel Train Station, 13 Durant Ave.
- Maressa Gershowitz, Danbury City Hall, 155 Deer Hill Ave.
- Leticia Hixon, Danbury Public Library, 170 Main St.
- Chris Kiely, Visual Impact, 12 Finance Dr.
- Stephanie Kix, Bethel Public Library, 189 Greenwood
- Elisabeth Levy, Filosa/Hancock Hall, 31 Staples St. Danbury
- Chris Plaisted, Hodge Insurance Agency, 283 Main St. Danbury
- Mary Margaret Walsh CityCenter Danbury, 268 Main St.
The exhibitions will run through Tuesday, June 14, as the Cultural Alliance celebrates its 10th anniversary. Hours at the venues vary, so call ahead. For more information about Accessible Art, call 203-798 0760 or visit their website . All exhibitions are subject to change.