DANBURY, Conn. -- Ventriloquist Todd Oliver is bringing his furry companions Irving and Lucy with him to Danbury.
Todd Oliver & Friends will perform at 7 p.m. Saturday, March 15, at The Palace Danbury. Todd Oliver & Friends are traveling across the country with a show that features tons of audience participation.
"When these little dogs get behind the microphone they turn everyday canine experiences into knockout comedy," representatives said. "In addition to presenting a family-friendly show, Oliver always manages to educate his audiences about the importance of adopting homeless pets from shelters."
Representatives from Danbury Animal Welfare Society will be in the theater’s lobby the night of the show to highlight their adoptable animals and to provide information about the shelter's mission and vision as they celebrate their 40th anniversary of making a difference in the lives of animals.
Tickets are $25 for adults and $15 for children 12 years and younger. They can be purchased online at The Place Danbury website or by phone at 203-794-9944. The historic Palace Danbury is located at 165 Main St. in downtown Danbury.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Danbury Overnight
- 5 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013