DANBURY, Conn. -- Ventriloquist Todd Oliver is bringing his furry companions Irving and Lucy with him to Danbury.
Todd Oliver & Friends will perform at 7 p.m. Saturday, March 15, at The Palace Danbury. Todd Oliver & Friends are traveling across the country with a show that features tons of audience participation.
"When these little dogs get behind the microphone they turn everyday canine experiences into knockout comedy," representatives said. "In addition to presenting a family-friendly show, Oliver always manages to educate his audiences about the importance of adopting homeless pets from shelters."
Representatives from Danbury Animal Welfare Society will be in the theater’s lobby the night of the show to highlight their adoptable animals and to provide information about the shelter's mission and vision as they celebrate their 40th anniversary of making a difference in the lives of animals.
Tickets are $25 for adults and $15 for children 12 years and younger. They can be purchased online at The Place Danbury website or by phone at 203-794-9944. The historic Palace Danbury is located at 165 Main St. in downtown Danbury.
- 1 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Fallen Tree Closes Part Of Danbury's Deer Hill Ave., Causes Power Outages
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton