RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Founding Styx member Dennis DeYoung will perform at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Friday, July 11, at 8 p.m. He will perform the band’s greatest hits, which span the ‘70s, ‘80s and ‘90s, including “Come Sail Away,” “Mr. Roboto,” “Lady” and “Babe.”
Joining DeYoung at the Ridgefield Playhouse will be special guest PJ Pacifico.
Tickets cost $75 and can be purchased by calling the box office at 203-438-5795 or online here.
An Allshows.com VIP Party pass featuring a pre-show cocktail party from 6:30 to 7:15 p.m. with open bar, hors d’oeuvre, and priority parking can be purchased for an additional $25 per ticket by calling the box office.
The Bar & Grille On 7, located at 967 Ethan Allen Highway, will offer a free glass of house wine with dinner on the night of the show when ticket stubs are presented.
DeYoung served as lead singer and song writer on seven of the Styx’s Top 10 hits. He has also written compositions for hit films such as “The Karate Kid Part II,” “Austin Powers in Goldmember,” “Old School” and “Shrek 2.”
The concert is part of the Xfinity Rock Series.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located on 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Restaurant Pleads Guilty To Tax Evasion
- 2 Police Detail Sex Assault Charges Against Danbury High Teacher
- 3 Danbury Man Killed In I-684 Crash
- 4 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 5 Danbury Police: Nanny-Cam Shows Trauma Suffered By Girl Burned On Stove