FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CONN. -- Here are five of the biggest upcoming events in Fairfield County.
1. Tenth Annual Heckscher Farm Egg Hunt at the Stamford Museum & Nature Center , Saturday, April 19, at 10 a.m.
Children ages 6 and younger can bring their own baskets and hunt for hundreds of eggs that will be hidden all over Heckscher Farm. Eggs will be distributed throughout the two-hour event. Once eggs have been collected, they can be turned in for a goody bag. Cost is $5. 39 Scofieldtown Road.
2. Black 47 at the Fairfield Theatre Company , Saturday, April 19, at 7 p.m.
After more than 2,500 shows over 25 years, Black 47 is calling it quits. Catch them at the Fairfield Theatre Company and hear their in-your-face Irish rock before it's too late. $32. 70 Sanford St.
3. "Jiggle A Jelly" Touch a Jellyfish Exhibit at Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium , new permanent exhibit.
The exhibit was so popular the aquarium decided to keep it permanent. Get up close and personal with jellyfish to do exactly what you've been warned not to do: touch them. Learn about moon jellyfish and their habitats in this interactive exhibit. Free with Maritime Aquarium admission. 10 N. Water St.
4. Norwalk's Stepping Stones Museum For Children's Around The World Performance Series featuring Samoa Kahana Hula , Saturday, April 19, at 2 p.m.
Learn to hula while discovering the history of the sacred dance and the Polynesian islands from where it originates. Free with museum admission. 303 West Ave.
5. Diabetes Seminar at New Canaan's Waveny LifeCare Network , Thursday, April 24, at 6 p.m.
Join Pamela Howard, a Norwalk Hospital diabetes education clinician, to learn about diabetes treatment and research, and get your questions answered. RSVP here. Free. 3 Farm Road.
I'm sure we missed some great events. Let us know where you'll be heading and why.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.