FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CONN. -- Here are five of the biggest upcoming events in Fairfield County.
1. Westchester and Fairfield Go Red For Women Luncheon in Greenwich on Friday, May 30, from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
More than 500 of Westchester and Fairfield County’s most influential women -- and men -- in business, industry, health, education, local and state government will attend the Go Red For Women Luncheon to help increase awareness of heart disease. 1800 E. Putnam Avenue.
2. Darien Arts Center’s 56th Annual Art Show and Sale from Saturday, May 31 to June 7.
The Darien Arts Center is encouraging local artists of all ages to participate in its Annual Art Show and Sale, which has run for 56 years. Free. 2 Renshaw Road.
3. New Canaan's Silvermine Arts Center's 64th Annual Art Of The Northeast from Saturday, May 31 to July 26.
Art of the Northeast, in its 64th year, is one of the most anticipated regional juried shows of the year at the Silvermine Arts Center, drawing artists throughout New England, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Free. 1037 Silvermine Road.
4. Art and Music RAC-fest at the Rowayton Arts Center on Saturday, May 31, from noon to 6 p.m.
Welcome summer by enjoying interactive family entertainment and art activities along with refreshments during the annual RAC-fest at the Rowayton Arts Center. Free. 145 Rowayton Ave.
5. Greenwich's Riverside Garden's “Hidden Gems” Tour on Wednesday, June 4, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Explore and be inspired by seven beautiful
Riverside Gardens and harbor views. Maps will be distributed from St. Paul’s Church parking lot on June 4. Boxed lunches will be available, along with a bake and plant sale. $45 in advance, $50 at the door. 200 Riverside Ave.
I'm sure we missed some great events. let us know where you'll be heading in the comments below.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station