RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Cultura Profética, Latin America's top reggae band, will perform at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Thursday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
Originally from Puerto Rico, Cultura Profética have toured in Puerto Rico and across the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Mexico and the United States.
Its debut album, "Canción de Alerta," was recorded in the Tuff Gong studios in Jamaica with Bob Marley's sound engineer. It was a critical and commercial success boasting hit radio singles.
Tickets are $28. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Man Killed In Truck Crash Identified As City Of Danbury Worker
- 2 Danbury Home Renovated By HGTV's 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star Adjusting, Teaching Exercise Class At Danbury Prison
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Danbury