RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Cultura Profética, Latin America's top reggae band, will perform at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Thursday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
Originally from Puerto Rico, Cultura Profética have toured in Puerto Rico and across the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Mexico and the United States.
Its debut album, "Canción de Alerta," was recorded in the Tuff Gong studios in Jamaica with Bob Marley's sound engineer. It was a critical and commercial success boasting hit radio singles.
Tickets are $28. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Danbury Police Arrest 52-Year-Old Man On Sex Assault Charges
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday