RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Cultura Profética, Latin America's top reggae band, will perform at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Thursday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
Originally from Puerto Rico, Cultura Profética have toured in Puerto Rico and across the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Mexico and the United States.
Its debut album, "Canción de Alerta," was recorded in the Tuff Gong studios in Jamaica with Bob Marley's sound engineer. It was a critical and commercial success boasting hit radio singles.
Tickets are $28. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport