RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Cultura Profética, Latin America's top reggae band, will perform at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Thursday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
Originally from Puerto Rico, Cultura Profética have toured in Puerto Rico and across the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Mexico and the United States.
Its debut album, "Canción de Alerta," was recorded in the Tuff Gong studios in Jamaica with Bob Marley's sound engineer. It was a critical and commercial success boasting hit radio singles.
Tickets are $28. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 4 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm