RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Cultura Profética, Latin America's top reggae band, will perform at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Thursday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
Originally from Puerto Rico, Cultura Profética have toured in Puerto Rico and across the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Mexico and the United States.
Its debut album, "Canción de Alerta," was recorded in the Tuff Gong studios in Jamaica with Bob Marley's sound engineer. It was a critical and commercial success boasting hit radio singles.
Tickets are $28. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury