RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Comedian and star of the television show "Raw Nerve" Nick DiPaolo will bring his act to the Ridgefield Playhouse on Saturday, Aug. 2, at 8 p.m.
DiPaolo’s honest and caustic comedy has made him a sought after voice on stage, television and radio. He has also won two Emmy Award nominations for his writing.
Tickets are $37. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off