DANBURY, Conn. -- The Danbury Railway Museum is hosting special Easter Bunny train rides on Friday, April 18 and Saturday, April 19.
Trains will depart on both days every 30 minutes from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. at the museum, 120 White St., according to a press release. As part of the experience, families can ride through the rail yard on a vintage train and visit with the Easter Bunny in his special railroad car, according to the release.
Children will receive a small gift from the Easter Bunny during the ride. The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and noon to 4:30 p.m. Sunday. The cost for admission is $10.
Reservations are suggested by calling 203-778-8337. Reservations are available online up to 48 hours before the event at the Danbury Railway Museum website.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 New York Times Spotlights Affordability Of Danbury Real Estate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola