RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The town's Independence Day fireworks show, which was postponed last week because of rain, will be Saturday, July 12, at Ridgefield High School.
Gates will open at Ridgefield High School at 6 p.m., and the fireworks will begin after dusk.
A $20 parking pass is required, which can be purchased at the Fairfield County Bank, Town Hall, or the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce. The rain date is Sunday, July 13.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport