RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The town's Independence Day fireworks show, which was postponed last week because of rain, will be Saturday, July 12, at Ridgefield High School.
Gates will open at Ridgefield High School at 6 p.m., and the fireworks will begin after dusk.
A $20 parking pass is required, which can be purchased at the Fairfield County Bank, Town Hall, or the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce. The rain date is Sunday, July 13.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 3 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola