RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The town's Independence Day fireworks show, which was postponed last week because of rain, will be Saturday, July 12, at Ridgefield High School.
Gates will open at Ridgefield High School at 6 p.m., and the fireworks will begin after dusk.
A $20 parking pass is required, which can be purchased at the Fairfield County Bank, Town Hall, or the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce. The rain date is Sunday, July 13.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach