RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The town's Independence Day fireworks show, which was postponed last week because of rain, will be Saturday, July 12, at Ridgefield High School.
Gates will open at Ridgefield High School at 6 p.m., and the fireworks will begin after dusk.
A $20 parking pass is required, which can be purchased at the Fairfield County Bank, Town Hall, or the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce. The rain date is Sunday, July 13.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury