RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Ridgefield Playhouse is inviting residents to "Think Pink" on Wednesday, Jan. 29.
The Ridgefield Playhouse will host the fourth annual "Pink" event to support cancer victims and their caregivers.
The event promises to include wine and cheese by No. 109 Cheese & Wine, hors-d’oeuvres and pâtés from Bernard’s, All-Natural X-Rated Fusion Liqueur pink drinks courtesy of Campari America, make-up sessions by the pros at Adam Broderick Salon & Spa, professional photos of attendees by Kristen Jensen, a raffle and silent auction, representatives said.
Kristen Jensen’s lobby photo exhibit, "Courageous Faces," will pay tribute to "the many striking images of cancer survivors."
The lobby festivities begin at 6:30 p.m. followed by guest speaker Jude Callirgos’ presentation in the theater at 7:30 p.m. Callirgos wrote the book "Breast Left Unsaid." All of the proceeds from the event will benefit Ann’s Place and Danbury Hospital’s Breast Care Program.
Tickets are $25 and are available at the box office at The Ridgefield Playhouse, 203-438-5795, or online at The Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 3 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 4 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer