RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Ridgefield Playhouse is inviting residents to "Think Pink" on Wednesday, Jan. 29.
The Ridgefield Playhouse will host the fourth annual "Pink" event to support cancer victims and their caregivers.
The event promises to include wine and cheese by No. 109 Cheese & Wine, hors-d’oeuvres and pâtés from Bernard’s, All-Natural X-Rated Fusion Liqueur pink drinks courtesy of Campari America, make-up sessions by the pros at Adam Broderick Salon & Spa, professional photos of attendees by Kristen Jensen, a raffle and silent auction, representatives said.
Kristen Jensen’s lobby photo exhibit, "Courageous Faces," will pay tribute to "the many striking images of cancer survivors."
The lobby festivities begin at 6:30 p.m. followed by guest speaker Jude Callirgos’ presentation in the theater at 7:30 p.m. Callirgos wrote the book "Breast Left Unsaid." All of the proceeds from the event will benefit Ann’s Place and Danbury Hospital’s Breast Care Program.
Tickets are $25 and are available at the box office at The Ridgefield Playhouse, 203-438-5795, or online at The Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport