RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Ridgefield Theater Barn is continuing its 48th season with "The Clean House."
The show is set to run at 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. on Sundays from March 14 to April 5. The show is written by Sarah Ruhl and directed by Julie Bell Petrak.
"This poignant comedy takes place in 'metaphysical Connecticut' where Matilde, a Brazilian cleaning woman with aspirations to comedy, spends her time crafting her jokes, rather than cleaning house," representatives said.
Tickets are $24 for adults and $20 for senior citizens and students. The Ridgefield Theatre Barn is at 37 Halpin Lane. Call 203-431-9850 or visit the Ridgefield Theater Barn website for more information.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced