RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Ridgefield Theater Barn is continuing its 48th season with "The Clean House."
The show is set to run at 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. on Sundays from March 14 to April 5. The show is written by Sarah Ruhl and directed by Julie Bell Petrak.
"This poignant comedy takes place in 'metaphysical Connecticut' where Matilde, a Brazilian cleaning woman with aspirations to comedy, spends her time crafting her jokes, rather than cleaning house," representatives said.
Tickets are $24 for adults and $20 for senior citizens and students. The Ridgefield Theatre Barn is at 37 Halpin Lane. Call 203-431-9850 or visit the Ridgefield Theater Barn website for more information.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High