RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Ridgefield Theater Barn is continuing its 48th season with "The Clean House."
The show is set to run at 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. on Sundays from March 14 to April 5. The show is written by Sarah Ruhl and directed by Julie Bell Petrak.
"This poignant comedy takes place in 'metaphysical Connecticut' where Matilde, a Brazilian cleaning woman with aspirations to comedy, spends her time crafting her jokes, rather than cleaning house," representatives said.
Tickets are $24 for adults and $20 for senior citizens and students. The Ridgefield Theatre Barn is at 37 Halpin Lane. Call 203-431-9850 or visit the Ridgefield Theater Barn website for more information.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money