RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Ridgefield Visiting Nurse Association will host its annual spring breakfast and auction on Friday, April 25, in Danbury.
The 2014 RVNA spring breakfast is scheduled for 7:30-9 a.m. Friday, April 25, at the Amber Room Colonnade in Danbury. The 14th annual event will include a breakfast, raffle and live auction.
The auction includes tickets to a New York Yankees game, a weeklong trip to Taos, N.M., a personalized dinner for 10 from a Culinary Institute of America chef and tickets to the New York Giants/Jets preseason game. The auction and raffle will benefit RVNA.
The mission of the RVNA is to "provide exceptional home and community health care services, support public health and safety, and promote the highest quality of life in Western Connecticut," according to a press release.
Residents are asked to email Ros Harris at email@example.com to place bids until 9 a.m. Thursday, April 24. The Ridgefield Visiting Nurse Association is at 90 East Ridge in Ridgefield. For more information, call 203-438-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Fairfield Woman Accused Of Stealing From Church
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 U.S. News & World Report Ranks Danbury Hospital No. 3 In Connecticut