DANBURY, Conn. -- Grammy Award-winner Charles Neville of the Neville Brothers and Jeff Pitchell with Texas Flood will bring their show, "A Taste of New Orleans and the Blues," to the Palace Danbury on Saturday, March 8, at 8 p.m.
Neville gained fame with the Neville brothers playing the saxophone and flute. Pitchell is a New England blues favorite who has had albums crack the Top 10 on the National Billboard charts.
Tickets for the show start at $25. Click here to purchase.
The Palace Danbury is located at 165 Main St.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 3 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 4 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Teen Serves As Chris Murphy's First Page In U.S. Senate