DANBURY, Conn. -- Grammy Award-winner Charles Neville of the Neville Brothers and Jeff Pitchell with Texas Flood will bring their show, "A Taste of New Orleans and the Blues," to the Palace Danbury on Saturday, March 8, at 8 p.m.
Neville gained fame with the Neville brothers playing the saxophone and flute. Pitchell is a New England blues favorite who has had albums crack the Top 10 on the National Billboard charts.
Tickets for the show start at $25. Click here to purchase.
The Palace Danbury is located at 165 Main St.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 5 Ten-Year-Old Debuts In Danbury Palace's 'Scrooge: The Musical'