DANBURY, Conn. -- Grammy Award-winner Charles Neville of the Neville Brothers and Jeff Pitchell with Texas Flood will bring their show, "A Taste of New Orleans and the Blues," to the Palace Danbury on Saturday, March 8, at 8 p.m.
Neville gained fame with the Neville brothers playing the saxophone and flute. Pitchell is a New England blues favorite who has had albums crack the Top 10 on the National Billboard charts.
Tickets for the show start at $25. Click here to purchase.
The Palace Danbury is located at 165 Main St.
- 1 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 2 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Construction To Close I-684 Ramp