DANBURY, Conn. -- The Danbury Library and the Connecticut Ancestry Society will host a seminar on using autosomal DNA results to find relatives on Saturday, July 12, at 10 a.m.
Nora Galvin will provide an explanation of how autosomal testing works and how to identify on which side of the family the DNA matches are related. Case studies will be used. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and to bring along their own DNA data.
The Danbury Library is located at 170 Main St. Call 203-797-4505 or visit the library's website for more information.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach