DANBURY, Conn. -- The Danbury Library and the Connecticut Ancestry Society will host a seminar on using autosomal DNA results to find relatives on Saturday, July 12, at 10 a.m.
Nora Galvin will provide an explanation of how autosomal testing works and how to identify on which side of the family the DNA matches are related. Case studies will be used. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and to bring along their own DNA data.
The Danbury Library is located at 170 Main St. Call 203-797-4505 or visit the library's website for more information.
- 1 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 2 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 5 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night