DANBURY, Conn. -- The Danbury Library and the Connecticut Ancestry Society will host a seminar on using autosomal DNA results to find relatives on Saturday, July 12, at 10 a.m.
Nora Galvin will provide an explanation of how autosomal testing works and how to identify on which side of the family the DNA matches are related. Case studies will be used. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and to bring along their own DNA data.
The Danbury Library is located at 170 Main St. Call 203-797-4505 or visit the library's website for more information.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury Teen Selected To Visit D.C., Meet With President Obama
- 3 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 4 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money