DANBURY, Conn. -- The Danbury Library and the Connecticut Ancestry Society will host a seminar on using autosomal DNA results to find relatives on Saturday, July 12, at 10 a.m.
Nora Galvin will provide an explanation of how autosomal testing works and how to identify on which side of the family the DNA matches are related. Case studies will be used. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and to bring along their own DNA data.
The Danbury Library is located at 170 Main St. Call 203-797-4505 or visit the library's website for more information.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 4 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day
- 5 Danbury Landlord Helps Reunite Purple Heart With Family Of WW II Vet