DANBURY, Conn. -- The Danbury Library and the Connecticut Ancestry Society will host a seminar on using autosomal DNA results to find relatives on Saturday, July 12, at 10 a.m.
Nora Galvin will provide an explanation of how autosomal testing works and how to identify on which side of the family the DNA matches are related. Case studies will be used. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and to bring along their own DNA data.
The Danbury Library is located at 170 Main St. Call 203-797-4505 or visit the library's website for more information.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport