RIDGEFIELD/WILTON, Conn. – Weir Farm National Historic Site in Ridgefield and Wilton is offering four-day workshops in the American Impressionist plein air tradition.
The Weir Art Farm Academy workshops will be led by the park’s master instructor Dimitri Wright of Greenwich. The workshops will run from Aug. 4 through Aug. 8 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. They will take place in the Burlingham Barn and the surrounding landscape of the 60-acre Weir Farm National Historic Site.
Students will apply the techniques and philosophies of the impressionists.
Workshops will continue to be offered in the summer and fall. To register for a workshop or for more information, contact the Dmitri Wright Fine Art Studio at 203-832-3325 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Weir Farm National Historic Site at 735 Nod Hill Road on the Ridgefield/Wilton border. For more information about the park, visit its website here.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Fairfield Woman Accused Of Stealing From Church
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 CityCenter Danbury Releases August Concert Lineup