RIDGEFIELD/WILTON, Conn. – Weir Farm National Historic Site in Ridgefield and Wilton is offering four-day workshops in the American Impressionist plein air tradition.
The Weir Art Farm Academy workshops will be led by the park’s master instructor Dimitri Wright of Greenwich. The workshops will run from Aug. 4 through Aug. 8 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. They will take place in the Burlingham Barn and the surrounding landscape of the 60-acre Weir Farm National Historic Site.
Students will apply the techniques and philosophies of the impressionists.
Workshops will continue to be offered in the summer and fall. To register for a workshop or for more information, contact the Dmitri Wright Fine Art Studio at 203-832-3325 or email@example.com
The Weir Farm National Historic Site at 735 Nod Hill Road on the Ridgefield/Wilton border. For more information about the park, visit its website here.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport