RIDGEFIELD/WILTON, Conn. – Weir Farm National Historic Site in Ridgefield and Wilton is offering four-day workshops in the American Impressionist plein air tradition.
The Weir Art Farm Academy workshops will be led by the park’s master instructor Dimitri Wright of Greenwich. The workshops will run from Aug. 4 through Aug. 8 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. They will take place in the Burlingham Barn and the surrounding landscape of the 60-acre Weir Farm National Historic Site.
Students will apply the techniques and philosophies of the impressionists.
Workshops will continue to be offered in the summer and fall. To register for a workshop or for more information, contact the Dmitri Wright Fine Art Studio at 203-832-3325 or email@example.com
The Weir Farm National Historic Site at 735 Nod Hill Road on the Ridgefield/Wilton border. For more information about the park, visit its website here.
- 1 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 2 Danbury Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Drug Expert Warns Against Legalizing Pot In Danbury Talk
- 5 Rep. Esty Tours Biomedical Research Institute At Danbury Hospital