DANBURY, Conn. — Here are a few highlights of things to do in and around Danbury this weekend. Check out our Events calendar for more items.
Friday, Feb. 15
Big Kids Storytime: 10:15 to 11 a.m. The Danbury Library hosts story time for children ages 3½ to 5 years old. Contact Cindy Lappala at 203-797-4528 for more information. 170 Main St.
Saturday, Feb. 16
Albert Afraid of Hawk: 2 p.m. The Danbury Museum and Historical Society hosts Connecticut state archaeologist Nick Bellatoni discussing the possibility of returning the remains of Albert Afraid of Hawk, a performer in Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show who died and was buried in Danbury, back to his native South Dakota. Free and open to the public. 43 Main St.
Sunday, Feb. 17
Bridal Show: Noon to 3 p.m. The Matrix Conference and Banquet Center Bridal Show will feature more than 30 local wedding professionals as well as raffles and give-aways. Free and open to the public. 39 Old Ridgebury Road.
Have an event you want everyone to know about? Add your event to our calendar.
- 1 2 Hurt After Car Spins Out, Box Truck Overturns On I-84 In Danbury
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Drug Trafficker Gets Seven Years In Prison For Danbury Home Invasions
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Danbury; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Snow Possible In Danbury Through Friday