RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Legendary Yankees slugger and chart-topping guitarist Bernie Williams will spend the day at The Ridgefield Playhouse on Sunday, June 8, returning as both a musician and award-winning athlete.
Williams will play some ball with his bandmates and celeb friends Dwight Gooden and Bobby Valentine at 1 p.m. at the field opposite the Playhouse before taking the stage at 8 p.m.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit Hillside Food Outreach and The Ridgefield Playhouse Arts for Everyone program.
Tickets start at $60 and include admission to the softball game in the afternoon. Softball-only tickets are $20.
Call the box office at The Ridgefield Playhouse at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Danbury Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 3 Malloy Promotes Second Chance Society Reforms In Danbury
- 4 Danbury OKs $238M Budget With 2.4% Tax Hike
- 5 Daily Voice Leaders: Farooq Kathwari, CEO Of Danbury's Ethan Allen