FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Moms In Training programs to support the Wilton-based Leukemia & Lymphoma Society begin Saturday in Greenwich and Fairfield.
The training session in Greenwich starts at Binney Park. Fairfield’s training session begins at Jennings Beach. Both programs begin at 8 a.m.
Training sessions are led by experienced coaches who will lead a dynamic work-out of running, walking and cross-training. These workouts are designed to accommodate all ability levels. As long as baby can stay in their stroller they are welcome to attend workout sessions which, will be structured to include them.
The program will culminate on June 21 when the team of moms comes together to run or walk a 5K in Fairfield 5K to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Event day participation is optional.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn