DANBURY, Conn. – An eight-hour Beatles music festival will kick off the month of August at Ives Concert Park in Danbury.
“Danbury Fields Forever” will take place Saturday, Aug. 3, from noon to 8 p.m. Multiple bands will perform Beatles music of different eras for the second consecutive year.
Ives Concert Park is located on the Western Connecticut State University Westside campus.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street