ROWAYTON, Conn. -- Rowayton's Shakespeare on the Sound's production of "Two Gentlemen of Verona" has produced an unlikely star: a dog named Oliver, according to The New York Times.
Oliver, a rescue mutt, plays Crab in Shakespeare's play. Crab only appears in one scene in the play, but William Berloni, Oliver's trainer, told The New York Times he's sure to make a connection with the audience.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home