ROWAYTON, Conn. -- Rowayton's Shakespeare on the Sound's production of "Two Gentlemen of Verona" has produced an unlikely star: a dog named Oliver, according to The New York Times.
Oliver, a rescue mutt, plays Crab in Shakespeare's play. Crab only appears in one scene in the play, but William Berloni, Oliver's trainer, told The New York Times he's sure to make a connection with the audience.
- 1 Danbury Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 3 Malloy Promotes Second Chance Society Reforms In Danbury
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Farooq Kathwari, CEO Of Danbury's Ethan Allen
- 5 Danbury OKs $238M Budget With 2.4% Tax Hike