ROWAYTON, Conn. -- Rowayton's Shakespeare on the Sound's production of "Two Gentlemen of Verona" has produced an unlikely star: a dog named Oliver, according to The New York Times.
Oliver, a rescue mutt, plays Crab in Shakespeare's play. Crab only appears in one scene in the play, but William Berloni, Oliver's trainer, told The New York Times he's sure to make a connection with the audience.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Western Connecticut To Plant Permaculture Garden At Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report