ROWAYTON, Conn. -- Rowayton's Shakespeare on the Sound's production of "Two Gentlemen of Verona" has produced an unlikely star: a dog named Oliver, according to The New York Times.
Oliver, a rescue mutt, plays Crab in Shakespeare's play. Crab only appears in one scene in the play, but William Berloni, Oliver's trainer, told The New York Times he's sure to make a connection with the audience.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 5 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day