NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium got into the spirit of April Fool's Day on Tuesday, featuring a slew of silly exhibits on its website that might trick you if you don't look closely or might make you laugh at loud if you are a maritime expert.
The aquarium updated its website on Tuesday claiming to have a new "humpback whale exhibit," a 10-hour loop of "The Narwhal Song" in its IMAX theater, firing meerkats out of cannons, an "exhibit" on the "dangers of giant Long Island Sound clams" and a great white shark petting area.
Clicking on the fake-outs takes you to the pages explaining the real exhibits at the aquarium.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Big Lottery Win Tops Week's News In Danbury