STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Stamford's Cotto Wine Bar and Pizzeria and gave it a "very good" review.
Times reviewer Patricia Brooks praised Cotto for its decor, which features photos of Italian actresses, and lauded the restaurant for its cuisine. Brooks gave the wine bar high marks for appetizers such as the tuna tartare and main courses such as the New Zealand lamb chops.
Cotto is located at 51 Bank St. in Stamford. It is open Mondays through Thursdays from 11:30 to 1 a.m.; Fridays from 11:30 to 2 a.m.; Saturdays from 3:30 p.m. to 2 a.m.; and Sundays from 5 to 11:30 p.m.
Reservations can be made online, or by calling 203-914-1400.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 4 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury