STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Stamford's Cotto Wine Bar and Pizzeria and gave it a "very good" review.
Times reviewer Patricia Brooks praised Cotto for its decor, which features photos of Italian actresses, and lauded the restaurant for its cuisine. Brooks gave the wine bar high marks for appetizers such as the tuna tartare and main courses such as the New Zealand lamb chops.
Cotto is located at 51 Bank St. in Stamford. It is open Mondays through Thursdays from 11:30 to 1 a.m.; Fridays from 11:30 to 2 a.m.; Saturdays from 3:30 p.m. to 2 a.m.; and Sundays from 5 to 11:30 p.m.
Reservations can be made online, or by calling 203-914-1400.
- 1 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Danbury Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Drug Expert Warns Against Legalizing Pot In Danbury Talk