STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times restaurant reviewer recently visited F.I.S.H. Restaurant & Bar in Stamford and offered high praise, giving it a "very good" rating.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the new seafood house for its fresh appetizers, including the tuna carpaccio and the simple menu of main courses such as grilled yellowfin tuna.
The Times praised F.I.S.H. for nearly all of its meals but warned patrons to be prepared for a louder dining environment.
F.I.S.H. is located at 245 Bedford St. It is open Mondays through Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; and Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Reservations are recommended.
For more information, log on to fishstamford.com.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High