STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times restaurant reviewer recently visited F.I.S.H. Restaurant & Bar in Stamford and offered high praise, giving it a "very good" rating.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the new seafood house for its fresh appetizers, including the tuna carpaccio and the simple menu of main courses such as grilled yellowfin tuna.
The Times praised F.I.S.H. for nearly all of its meals but warned patrons to be prepared for a louder dining environment.
F.I.S.H. is located at 245 Bedford St. It is open Mondays through Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; and Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Reservations are recommended.
For more information, log on to fishstamford.com.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off