STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times restaurant reviewer recently visited F.I.S.H. Restaurant & Bar in Stamford and offered high praise, giving it a "very good" rating.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the new seafood house for its fresh appetizers, including the tuna carpaccio and the simple menu of main courses such as grilled yellowfin tuna.
The Times praised F.I.S.H. for nearly all of its meals but warned patrons to be prepared for a louder dining environment.
F.I.S.H. is located at 245 Bedford St. It is open Mondays through Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; and Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Reservations are recommended.
For more information, log on to fishstamford.com.
- 1 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 2 Danbury High Female Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach