STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times restaurant reviewer recently visited F.I.S.H. Restaurant & Bar in Stamford and offered high praise, giving it a "very good" rating.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the new seafood house for its fresh appetizers, including the tuna carpaccio and the simple menu of main courses such as grilled yellowfin tuna.
The Times praised F.I.S.H. for nearly all of its meals but warned patrons to be prepared for a louder dining environment.
F.I.S.H. is located at 245 Bedford St. It is open Mondays through Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; and Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Reservations are recommended.
For more information, log on to fishstamford.com.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport