STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times restaurant reviewer recently visited F.I.S.H. Restaurant & Bar in Stamford and offered high praise, giving it a "very good" rating.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised the new seafood house for its fresh appetizers, including the tuna carpaccio and the simple menu of main courses such as grilled yellowfin tuna.
The Times praised F.I.S.H. for nearly all of its meals but warned patrons to be prepared for a louder dining environment.
F.I.S.H. is located at 245 Bedford St. It is open Mondays through Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; and Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Reservations are recommended.
For more information, log on to fishstamford.com.
- 1 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 3 Danbury Teen's Jump From Hospital Parking Garage Tops Week’s News
- 4 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Macricostas Family Bestows $3 Million To Danbury's WestConn