WESTON, Conn. -- A new Time magazine study of the ZIP codes ranks Weston's 06883 as the third-richest ZIP code in the nation.
Using five-year averages from the U.S. Census Bureau, Time's study showed that 67.3 percent of Weston's households make more than $150,000 per year.
The study was limited to ZIP codes that have at least 10,000 residents.
Darien's 06820 ZIP code also made Time's list, ranking eighth in the nation with 59.7 percent of households making more than $150,000 annually.
Also nearby, Chappaqua, N.Y., was ranked fifth on the list with 63.7 percent of households in its 10514 ZIP code making more than $150,000.
The richest ZIP code in the Time study was 07078 in Short Hills, N.J., with 69.4 percent of households making more than $150,000 per year.
- 1 Danbury Police: Nanny-Cam Shows Trauma Suffered By Girl Burned On Stove
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Fausto 'Junior' De Los Santos, 17, Danbury Student
- 4 Doctors Express Urgent Care Opening 2nd Office In Danbury
- 5 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County