DANBURY, Conn. -- A combined concert of 100 musicians will take the stage at Danbury's Ives Concert Hall for a concert on Sunday, March 2, at 3 p.m.
Musicians will play a selection ranging from Prokofiev's "Symphony No. 1" to music from "Jurasic Park" and "Pirates of the Caribbean."
The musicians will include students from the Danbury Public Schools, the Danbury Preparatory String Orchestra and the Danbury Community Orchestra. It is part of the lineup from the Danbury Music Center.
The Ives Concert Hall is located on the campus of Western Connecticut State University at 181 White St. in Danbury. The concert is free.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced